A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
KITSUNETSUKI is a multiplayer-focused arena third-person shooter (TPS) game in anime style.
This game in an early stage of development. Everyone can help by supporting this game at the patreon.
Up to 16 players in the match or 8vs8 in team fights.
Multiple game modes
Free For All, DeathMatch, Raise The Flag and much more...
Multiple races. No gender-locked classes. No premade characters.
Vertical gameplay with walljump and wallrun mechanics.
Evasive gun style
Fast paced evasive gun style with many dodge moves.
Not only guns
Multiple melee weapon types to surpass the gun players.
Operating System: Windows 7 or later / Ubuntu Linux 16.04 or later
CPU: Intel i5 or alternative
GPU: OpenGL/GLSL 4.3+ compatible (NVIDIA GeForce 400-series or later, AMD Radeon 5000-series or later, Intel HD 4200 or later)
Track The Progress
itch.io App is required to run this game!
|Updated||7 hours ago|
|Made with||Blender, Inkscape, Substance Painter & designer, Bullet (Physics Engine)|
|Tags||Anime, arena, kitsune, Multiplayer, panda3d, Parkour, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, French, Russian|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Patreon, Twitter, YouTube|
- Servers online. The multiplayer is now open for testing90 days ago
- KITSUNETSUKI project: Discord Game SDK integration, updated cameraJan 09, 2020
- DiscordJan 04, 2020
- Got into TOP 100 at IndieDB. Vote for the next round!Dec 11, 2019
- Vote for the this game at the "2019 Indie of the Year Awards" EventDec 03, 2019
- Fixed problem with missing DLL filesDec 03, 2019
- Made a tiny demo/prototype of the gameOct 08, 2019
- Cel Shading shader for Substance DesignerJun 06, 2019